Wotcher.
Back from home, with a new laptop as my old one decided it had much more important things to do than work in a conventional sense. I am keeping it around in case I need a large, flat box that can emit two variations of monotonic signals, three times per power-on.
Life is groovy at the moment, as I have found the sheet music for Fur Elise, Moonlight Sonata and Tocatta & Fugue in D Minor. I can envisage a future where I annoy my flatmates by playing the latter in the early hours of a morning. Otherwise, I am most pleased to be reunited with my bass, several books and my asian housemate.
I am thinking of making another video, this time focussing on how everything we percieve may indeed not exist, but firstly I should figure out whether it does or doesn't, and if there are any REAL consequences. Last week I learned that time doesn't exist in any definitive sense, which was pretty snazz.
I have a hunger for some form of online engagement, discussion and intellectual commerce. As tempting as it is, so far the urge to visit LiveJasmine and engage the topless ladies there in conversations about fish-themed alternative names for popular musicians/singers/actors etc. (Marilyn MonRoe, Goby, Amy WineShark) has been effectively supressed.
Very bad things happen when I am bored.
Karolina sent me a hilarious news article about the Mayor of Vilnius, (Lt's capital) who on discovering an illegally parked car whilst cycling, enlisted the aid of an armoured personnel carrier to dispose of (crush, lavishly) said vehicle. Then he told the car's owner to park his car properly next time. Then he swept the grains of car-glass to the side of the road for the sake of health and safety. After that he cycled off.
Life is awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment